Stop making excuses for toxic manipulators, hoping they’ll “realize your worth”… and “change”
🖤 Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
The aftermath of narcissistic abuse can leave you filled with anger, sadness, and confusion… asking questions including:
- Why couldn’t we work on this
- How could they just throw me away
- Do they ever think about me or miss me
- How do I face the future we planned together – alone
- How will I ever connect so deeply with anyone again
- How could they move on so quickly
- I need closure to move on
- How am I supposed to let go when I’m still so in love with them
With the most disempowering thoughts and emotions such as:
- Feeling lost and confused about your place in this world
- Feelings of overwhelming sadness
- Obsessive thoughts about the narcissist that negatively affects how you function daily
- Repeating the same dysfunctional patterns in hopes of finding someone who will prove to you that you’re worth changing for
- Severely decreased ability to trust yourself, others, and life
- An intense feeling of hopelessness, helplessness, and powerlessness
Choose the Support that Best Fits Your Needs...
No matter what your situation, there are proven solutions to help quiet the chaos in your heart & head…
and get you on your way to recovery. Let me help.
Tips, information, quick solution hacks, and action steps.
FREE “Pocket” Coaching
- NPD Abuse Survivors’ Pocket Coaching – discussions, Q&As, & validation in-between Choose You Podcast episodes.
☎️ If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the 24-hr National Suicide Prevention Line at 1.800.273.8255 or the 24-hr Crisis Text Line by texting “HELP” to 741-741. In case of an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. US & International suicide hotlines.
Video Mini Coaching
- This is a low cost option if you’re looking for quick validation, reassurance, and guidance
- Not ready for a full-on coaching call?
- Do you prefer a downloadable response from me that you can refer back to whenever you need it?
- Send me your question in video, audio or text format and I’ll respond with a personal video!
I’m a Certified Trauma Informed Life Coach specializing in Toxic Relationship Recovery and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery. I have a BSc in Psychology and I’m a Certified Practitioner of several models of Psychotherapy Coaching, with over 20 years of education, research, and experiences in mental & behavioral health.
But my qualifications are only relevant because I’ve experienced the horrible pain, frustration, and confusion that you’re living out right now…
And honestly? After having to repeatedly resuscitate and heal my broken heart and shattered self-esteem, I was DONE. I just couldn’t anymore… I was sick and tired of feeling sad and broken. I didn’t want to feel like a pathetic, ugly failure anymore.
So I threw all my knowledge, research, and first-hand experiences to find solid methods to release the unhealthy bonds, mend my broken heart, reprogram my brain to see myself in a loving & positive light… and gain the confidence to face the red-flags and walk away (vs. tolerate questionable behavior due to fear of missing out).
I want to help you do the same.
Education & Certifications
- BSc. Psychology
- Certified Trauma-Informed Master Life Coach
- Certified (CBT) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coach Practitioner
- Certified (DBT) Dialectical Behavior Therapy Life Coach
- Certified (REBT) Rational Emotive Behavioral Coach
- Certified Gestalt Life Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified (ACT) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Coach
- Strategic Intervention Coach
- Stress Management & Burnout Prevention Certification
- Depression & Suicide Prevention Certification
- Certified Digital Coach