My name is Carmen Sakurai and I’m a Certified Professional Life Strategist specializing in Breakup Recovery and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery. I have a BSc in Psychology and I’m a Certified Practitioner of several styles of Psychotherapy Coaching, with over 20 years of education and experiences in mental & behavioral health.
But my qualifications are only relevant because I’ve experienced the horrible pain, frustration, and confusion that you’re living right now…
And honestly? After having to repeatedly resuscitate and heal my broken heart and shattered self-esteem, I was DONE. I just couldn’t anymore… I was sick and tired of feeling sad and broken. I didn’t want to feel like a pathetic, ugly failure anymore.
So I threw all my knowledge, research, and first-hand experiences to find solid methods to release the unhealthy bonds, mend my broken heart, reprogram my brain to see myself in a loving & positive light… and gain the confidence to face the red-flags and walk away (vs. tolerate questionable behavior due to fear of missing out).
I want to help you do the same.
Education & Certifications
- BSc. Psychology
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Certified (CBT) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coach Practitioner
- Certified (DBT) Dialectical Behavior Therapy Life Coach
- Certified (REBT) Rational Emotive Behavioral Coach
- Certified Gestalt Life Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Strategic Intervention Coach
- Stress Management & Burnout Prevention Certification
- Depression & Suicide Prevention Certification
- Certified Digital Coach
Whether you did the breaking up, or you were broken up with, a breakup can fill your head with thoughts like:
- Why couldn’t we work on this
- How could they just throw me away
- Do they ever think about me or miss me
- How do I face the future we planned together – alone
- How will I ever connect so deeply with anyone again
- How could they move on so quickly
- I need closure to move on
- How am I supposed to let go when I’m still so in love with them
Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
And the aftermath of narcissistic abuse can leave you with the most disempowering thoughts and emotions such as:
- Feeling lost and confused about your place in this world
- Feelings of overwhelming sadness
- Obsessive thoughts about the narcissist that negatively affects how you function daily
- Repeating the same dysfunctional patterns in hopes of finding someone who will prove to you that you’re worth changing for
- Severely decreased ability to trust yourself, others, and life
- An intense feeling of hopelessness, helplessness, and powerlessness
Just know that no matter what your situation, there are proven solutions to help quiet the chaos in your heart and head and get you on your way to recovery. Let me help.
Choose the Support that Best Fits Your Needs…
- Private Breakup Recovery Coaching by phone, email, and FB Messenger.
- Listen to my Free Podcasts for tips, information, quick solution hacks, and action steps.
- Subscribe to my Free Email Group Coaching.
- Join my NEW Private NPD Abuse Survivor Support. This is a peer support and recovery group. Survivors in this group are from various NPD relationships from parents, children, family, to dating, divorcing, coworkers, and friends.
- And finally, Grab my Cheat Sheets, Guides, and Hacks available for free download on: Boundaries, Codependency, Breakup, and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery.
☎️ If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the 24-hr National Suicide Prevention Line at 1.800.273.8255 or the 24-hr Crisis Text Line by texting “HELP” to 741-741. In case of an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. US & International suicide hotlines.
Kim, Survivor Isabella Fiona, New Zealand Marisol, Jacksonville, FL Joshua Mimi, Survivor
Thank you so much for being the loudest voice I’ve heard so far
Ideas to wipe out possible obstacles
12 Months No Contact
Thank you for giving me the strength to choose my well-being.
Delivers on all fronts
I’m so grateful to have found you as a resource.
Fiona, New Zealand
Marisol, Jacksonville, FL